Dr. Pitts joined Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center in 2007. After receiving his doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from the Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Pitts went on to complete his residency at the University of Oklahoma – Tulsa.
After residency, Dr. Pitts completed a fellowship in primary care sports medicine from the University of Oklahoma – Tulsa, College of Medicine.
When he’s not seeing patients at Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, Dr. Pitts serves as team physician for Owasso High School, the Tulsa Drillers, The University of Tulsa, Oral Roberts University, and Northeastern State University.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Pitts serves as Assistant Professor for The University of Oklahoma – Tulsa, School of Community Medicine-Family Medicine.
Dr. Pitts is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Family Medicine Certificate of Added Qualification – Sports Medicine.
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- The American Journal of Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
"Awesome!!!! Have, and will continue to recommend to other people!" – Stephanie P.